Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Christmas Eve

At last, I finished my blog! The name held me back for a while, but I eventually decided that yes, Invisibella will do. Invisibellaty instead of Invisibility... ha ha ha so clever. :P Anyway, my mother decided to take us to Jacksonville for the holidays, so we spent Christmas Eve morning in St. Augustine, with my mother's best friend's mother who is visiting from Brazil (which is why we came here in the first place). Then we had a Christmas Eve dinner at my mother's best friend's sister's boyfriend's house, with people we only just met yesterday (not including my mother's best friend and her best friend's mother). Now I'm back in the hotel. We're leaving tomorrow instead of Friday, so hopefully that means that I can hang out with Kelsosharla before Kelchy leaves for Colombia. MERRY CHRISTMAS!

No comments:

Post a Comment