Friday, December 26, 2008

Ghost of Christmas Past

So in all I had a pretty good Christmas. :) My favorite part was the party I had with my besties Josh, Carla, and Kelsey, plus Cassie and Heaven. I got so many wonderful gifts... I got a beautiful feathery hairband from Josh, plus an amazing dress that he made himself (and still has to give back to me), A thing of 3 cute hairbands from Carla, plus the Specials and a wonderful song Carla wrote me. Kelsey got me an adorable rainbow vest, a really cute black dress to go with it, and a peacock umbrella... ahaha she's so crazy <3. Cassie and Heaven both got me beautiful earrings... Heaven's came in a pack of 3 with a bunch of colorful circles, and Cassie's were silver with butterflies.
Photobucket
Everything minus the dress Josh still has to finish up and give me <3.

I had a good time opening gifts with my family too. Sibling-wise I got a pink scarf from Jessica, plus some iPod covers, a hairbrush from Andrew, and makeup from Gabriella. My mother got me a sewing machine and a Van Helsing DVD for now... she's going to take me to get pretty fabrics and maybe some other stuff later. My godmother/mother's bff and her mother gave me earrings and $20. Presents from my dad come tomorrow. XD
Photobucket
My gifts from my brother and sisters.

Photobucket
Earrings from my godmother and her mother. I love the little case they came in <3

Photobucket
My wonderful sewing machine <3.

Photobucket
My precious <3

I've also started crocheting again. I've been working on this mini rug thing that I haven't worked on since 9th grade... it's half the length of my bed so that makes me happy. :)
Photobucket
I've only really done a row of stitches since I picked this up, but all I have left to do is finish the letters and the space above them, then hopefully I can start making hats and other things. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment